Natasha Ludowyk - Melbourne, Australia
Ludowyk Evaluation offers a full range of evaluation, research and strategic advisory services. Led by Director, Natasha Ludowyk, our work is built on collaboration, rigour, and insight derived from Natasha’s extensive experience conducting social research and evaluation with a broad range of clients across Australia for more than 12 years.
With a particular focus on ensuring evaluation utility to all stakeholders, Ludowyk Evaluation is highly experienced at devising measurement systems for programs with long term change agendas, diverse stakeholder interests and notably, a mandate to the public good. Clients include government departments and non-government organisations across multiple sectors, including health, mental health, leadership and workforce development, disability and the arts, amongst others.
- developmental evaluation and co-design,
- participative approaches,
- quantitative and qualitative research methodologies,
- logic modelling and developing theory of change
- developing organisational MEL frameworks
- developing standards, performance indicators and outcomes frameworks,
- literature and policy review,
- policy mapping, and
- expert stakeholder consultation
- deliberative events